2018 Met Gala
NUDE.’s best dressed list
This year’s Metropolitan Museum of Art’s “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” theme creatively combined religion and fashion for a cause––and there was no holding back.
Here’s a roundup of some of our favorite looks.
1. “Black Panther” star Chadwick Boseman went all out in Versace.
2. Gigi Hadid stunned in a floral-patterned Versace gown.
3. Kate Upton rocked a royal emerald green Zac Posen robe.
4. Michael B Jordan killed it Off-White with nothing but pinstripes.
5. Close friend and Off-White creative director Virgil Abloh designed Kendall Jenner’s classic white ensemble.
6. Zoe Kravitz served looks wearing a Saint Laurent optical illusion dress.
7. Miley Cyrus shows some skin in Stella McCartney.
8. Rihanna held nothing back wearing Margiela––and it paid off.
9. Natasha Poly strutted geometric shapes in a royal blue and silver Balmain gown.
10. Ariana Grande wore an incredibly memorizing custom-made Vera Wang gown.
--Written by Angelina Lewis